React JS with Redux Certification Training Course
- Become Proficient in creating React JS Application
- React JS Developer are highly paid in the industry
- React JS with Redux Certification training helps you to become proficient in development of Client-side Application
- Maintenance of React JS is carried out by Facebook and Instagram along with community of Developers
36 hrsRecommended 30-35 hrs
- No Cost EMI
- Experienced Trainers
- Case Studies and Live Practical Project
- Profile Building
- Designed for Professionals
- Doubt Clearing Session
- Dedicated Student Representative
- Complete Practical Training
Learn from the best industry experts across the globe.
React JS with Redux Certification Training Course
- Map + Set + Weakmap + Weakset
- Let and const
- Rest and Spread Operators
- Template Strings
- Object Literals
- Introduction to webpack/ Babel/ npm
- Introduction to ES5 to ES6
- Familiarization with NANO and VIM Text Editor
- Basic Setup
- Single Page Application vs Multipage Application
- Introduction to ReactJS
- Overview of ReactJS
- Understand the View Technology
- Creation of a first React application
- Installation of NodeJs, React, and Visual Studio Code
- Virtual Dom and its working
- React Elements
- Component Lifecycle
- Nested Components
- Component Constructor
- Class based Component
- Functional vs Class Component
- Functional Component
- Creation of functional, class component and understand the difference
- Building Hotel Booking Application using React components
- Event Handling
- Data Binding
- Css stylesheet
- Inline Styling
- Reps and input handling
- Class components
- Internal state
- Props with Function based Component
- Using props for data passing
- Implementation of the above topics in the Hotel Booking Application
- URL Parameters
- Navigation using Links
- 404 page (Not found Page)
- Configuration of routing using react-router
- Nested Routes
- Configuring Routes and providing a links in Hotel Booking Application
- Lists and keys
- Conditional Rendering
- Lifting state up
- useEffect() hook
- useContext() hook
- useState() hook
- What are React hooks?
- React router with Redux
- Dispatch actions
- Splitting reducers
- Handling actions
- State shape
- Action creators
- Redux setup
- Legacy of Redux
- Three principles
- Core concepts
- Implementation of Redux concepts in the React Application
- Deploying App in AWS cloud via Nginx
- Deploying React Application
- React Native
- React Native Installation and Setup
- Working with styles and layout
- Showing List of Hotels using React Native
Employee Task Tracker
Designing and developing an Online task allocation application for employee mana...
Customer facing ecommerce application for enquiring, requesting and buying produ...
Customer Relationship Management software for supporting an insurance business.
Appreciation shown by our students for this course
Teqstories has over 50,000+ students and alumni, 1,000+ campus
ambassadors, 4,000+ teaching assistants. Thriving daily!
Program Fee :
₹18,940.00 Discount offered worth ₹4,240.00
Batches are getting filling fast… HURRY UP!
Payment plan that best suits you
EMI as low as ₹2000/month.
Just one less outing every month
There is no pre-requisite for this course. However, any prior experience in programming will be counted beneficial.
Missing any session is never encouraged. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances, we have still got you covered! You can either go through the LMS videos for your reference, or reschedule a session with trainer based on availability. You can re-attend the missed sessions with any other running batches post contacting your student representative.
You will be given a flexi pass for a period of 365 days. You can attend unlimited live batches till the pass is valid. You can join the live batches by contacting your student representative.
You can clear all your doubts via the Teqstories Email support feature. Email support will be provided by the dedicated student support representatives.
You will have an access to the LMS immediately after enrolling for the course. As of now LMS access is given for a period of 1 year.
The instructors are the industry professionals with relevant experiences in their domains. They are the subject matter experts. Teqstories, however, regularly monitors the sessions to make sure the trainings delivered comply to our strict quality control parameters to ensure an everlasting learning experience to the learners.
Online trainings offer much flexibility in terms of time and place to attend the training at. Therefore, it is the most preferred way by working profesionals due to convenience. However certain learners might prefer classroom training based on their interest of learning. You are encouraged to talk to your student representative to decide the better way for you.
A regular learner can learn this well within 28 hours of Instructer Led Training. However, you have an option for attending multiple sessions a day for completing the course on a faster pace. You will also have flexibility of joining unlimited live batches for a period of one year from the date of enrollment in the course.
It is suggested to have your own laptop/desktop computer for attending the course. It is not recommended to attend classes on smartphones. For computers, a basic specification of 4 GB RAM, Google Chrome Web Browser, Working mic and speakers with Internet connection will be sufficient.
This course comes with tools like VSCode, Chrome DevTools, React, HTML5, CSS3 and Redux.