In a situation where Teqstories reschedules the training event, the delegates can certainly opt for the available options:
- The delegates have the privilege to reschedule and attend a class in the future at his/her convenience, on the date of scheduled training.
- The delegates can send a replacement if they wish so. However, it should be informed to Teqstories Solutions at least 3 days prior.
If for some unexpected reason, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee would be charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received 96 hours prior to online training and 5 days prior to offline training 10% of the registration fees will be charged.
- Please note the rescheduling subjects to the availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 96 hours or less, no rescheduling is allowed no refund will be initiated. Instead, the delegate can send a replacement.
- The course has to be attended within 6 months of the participant’s original sign update. No refunds and credits are available for the participants who fail to attend the course within a period of two months.